I’m gonna have to really put the peddle to the medal — and get back serious on my weight loss. I was/am kind of in a plateau; however, I’ve actually been going in the WRONG direction. Gained about 20LBS since April. THIS IS NOT GOOD. Right now, I’m weighing in around 290LBS…. I WAS AT 270LBS. The plan was to be under 250LBS by the end of the summer. —- My goal is to be at or under 200LBS.
So, here is my plan:
- Re-read “The Four Hour Body, by Tim Ferris” — Follow that diet plan TO THE “T”
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday will be weight training days…. lifting weights and some lite cardio/swimming. Maybe Cycling with Mid City EZ Riders on Wednesday evenings.
- Tuesday and Thursday will be cardio days— with Tuesday afternoon at 6:00pm Happy’s 5K run. #RunLA
- Saturday Mornings = 40 Miles of Cycling — I’ll be posting routes on http://runkeeper.com/user/wsellers/profile
- Sunday’s = Off day— or a free day to do any type of exercise I want.
I know 20LBS isn’t “that” big of a deal—- hell, when I was really training hard— I was losing 15LBS per week— So, I think I’ll be able to get back on track fairly fast. BUT, I HAVE to get back into my 38″‘s jeans ASAP… I’m back in my 40″‘s….
Just remembering how life was when I was in my 58″ inch waist pants is DEFINITELY keeping me motivated… I DO NOT want to get back to that weight, EVER! Also, I will be making a conscious effort to blog here more…. promise!
SO, Biotches, GAME ON! 🙂